top of page

Your park must have an approved Emergency Preparedness Plan and it must be posted.  Health and Safety Code 18603.  Are any locked gates opened in an emergency?  Where can you gather to be safe?  The State made it easy for parks to meet this requirement.  A draft plan that can be customized for your park is available: (click here)

How to submit a complaint: 

Park owners may violate the MRL and/or they may violate the Health and Safety Code requirements for your park. (Is that emergency plan posted? Is water drainage, okay?) The Mobile home Assistance Center can help you file both types. 

Their phone is (800) 952-8356.  complaint website is: (click here)             

Golden State Manufactured-home Owners League, Inc. (GSMOL) is a nonprofit homeowner advocacy organization, dedicated to protecting the rights and quality of life of manufactured home owners. GSMOL educates home owners on their rights, solves problems for manufactured home communities throughout California, and supports legislative efforts, including improving the Mobilehome Residency Law (MRL).


CLICK HERE to go to the GSMOL website.

To download Mobilehome Residency Law (MRL) click this

What is GSMOL?



Do you have questions regarding your rights as a Mobile Home Owner? Here are some answers to your questions.

  • AB 2387 - Mobile Home Parks: additional lots, exemption from additional fees and charges (see PDF below)                                                                                                                      


click on PDF icon to view changes

What is HCD and Why Should We Care?

bottom of page